Chris Cooper – Gay Online Life Coach and Career Coach
I’m a gay life coach and career coach working online with clients worldwide to help them feel happier and achieve their goals.
The people I choose to work with may be of any gender or sexual orientation. However, as a gay man, a significant proportion of my clients are people from LGBT+ communities.
It’s really satisfying for me to coach other gay men, lesbians, bi and trans people to achieve their life and career goals. Ultimately, this work is about helping you reach your own personal potential. Becoming the person you want to be – with a career you love and feel passionate about.
As your coach, I will help you become more focused and self-aware and set the right goals to get you to where you want to be.
Gay Life Coach and Career Coach for the LGBT+ Community
As humans we have many more similarities than differences. However, the challenges experienced by gay men, lesbians, bi and trans people vary compared to non-LGBT+ people. This means my clients often feel more comfortable working with a gay life coach.
Here are just some of the areas that I help my coaching clients achieve success with:
- Identifying your life purpose – what you really want to do with your life and then creating the steps to make it happen.
- Working out what to do next in your career and putting in place a strategy to achieve it. This includes setting up and growing your own business.
- Overcoming lack of confidence, low self-esteem, limiting beliefs, social anxiety and other issues holding you back from the things you want to do.
- Beating imposter syndrome, procrastination, lack of motivation, burn out and other work-related stress.
- Rewiring unhealthy behaviour patterns that negatively impact on your wellbeing. Such as reliance on drugs or alcohol as a stress response.
- Improving your wellbeing, such as becoming more active, eating better and incorporating other daily practices to enhance your physical and mental health.
- Coming out positively and living authentically as the person you are.
- Resolving relationship problems and building closer bonds with friends and family.
- Becoming more resourceful and resilient with dating and finding a new relationship.
You may be at a point where you feel happy with parts of your life, while at the same time, feeling that ‘something is missing.’ As your own personal life coach, I will help you uncover what this is and then support you in your personal development towards feeling happier and more fulfilled.
Online Life and Career Coaching
I provide coaching sessions online by voice call or video call from my base in Manchester, England. This means I work with clients all around the world. So, whether you live in the UK or the USA, Asia or Australia, London or Los Angeles, I can help.
Online coaching enables you to work with the right coach for you, regardless of where you live. This means you can be coached when and wherever you feel most comfortable. For example, at home, your office or while you’re away. Whatever is best for you.
Following an initial consultation, I will design a coaching package based on the outcomes you want to achieve, starting from six sessions. In addition, more immersive packages providing greater access and levels of support are also available. I will help you decide what’s right for you.
Learn more About Me
What My Clients Say
Here are just some of the many kind recommendations I have received from my coaching clients.
Get Started – Free 30 Minute Consultation
The best way to get started is to book a free 30 minute discovery call. First of all, we will explore where things are right now, followed by what you are looking to achieve. After that, if it feels like we are a good fit to work together, I will walk you through how I can best help you. I will also answer any questions you may have about working with me as your coach. You can then decide what you want to do next.