Would you like to make some changes to your life but you’re not sure where to get started?
Or maybe you want to do something different with your life, but you’re not sure what.
Working with a life coach is the best way to achieve the lasting change you are looking for.
What is life coaching?
Life coaching is all about helping you reach your potential – becoming the best version of yourself. The person you always wanted to be, who is happy, in control and doing all the things you want to do. Whatever they are. In the process you’ll understand yourself better and learn how to feel motivated to achieve goals in any area of your life.
As a life coach, I will help you become more focused and self-aware and set the rights goals to achieve the outcome you are looking for.
How can a life coach help me?
Coaching will help you work out exactly what you want from life and help you get there a lot faster than working by yourself. In the process you will feel more confident, happier and better able to take control of what you need to do in order to be living the life you want.
Working with me as your personal life coach, I can also help you overcome some of the barriers – or limiting beliefs – that have so far held you back. Areas such as confidence, motivation, self-belief and anxiety. Using Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) I can also help you move past phobias and resolve feelings about events from the past that are affecting you now.
What areas does life coaching cover?
I always tailor my life coaching programmes to help you achieve your individual goals and I can coach you to accomplish any outcome. Here are some of the areas that I typically work with people on:
Career and Executive Coaching
- Working out what career is right for you – what you’re doing now or something new
- Managing career change and development
- Setting up and developing your own business
- Better time management to become more productive at work
- Developing your confidence and business skills to reach your potential
Designing Your Life
- Identifying your life purpose – what you want to do with your life
Working out what makes you feel happy and fulfilled – and how to achieve it
- Using your time better so you can do all the things you want to
- Establishing productive and resourceful morning and evening routines to be more productive and do more every day
- Beating procrastination and establishing positive, consistent habits
- Understanding who you are and what you want from life to be happy
Working out your values and understanding how they affect your life choices
- Living mindfully to enjoy your life every day
- Confidence building: overcoming limiting beliefs that have held you back from achieving the things you want to do
- Identifying and appreciating your strengths: and how to use them to achieve your potential
- Understanding what you want from life and how this affects you and your (potential) partner
- Having the confidence to find a new relationship – and one that is good for you
- Building bridges and rekindling the love between you and your partner
- Being more assertive and confidence building for difficult decisions
- Resourceful habits for dating and enjoying sex again
- Understanding and feeling confident and comfortable with your sexuality
Life Coaching or Career Coaching?
I work with people as both a life coach and a career coach. Like it or not, your career is a key component of your life so whatever your reason for working with me, there’s a good chance your working life will be part of our time together.
Often clients start working with me as their career coach and we then move on to other areas of life. Everything is interlinked so this makes sense to achieve the right life balance.
A career coaching programme will have typically greater emphasis work and business, however we can use our time together to work on anything you want to do.
Learn more: What is Coaching?
Working with me as your life coach
I offer one-to-one coaching sessions by phone or video call (e.g. Skype or Zoom). Working online means my coaching clients live across multiple time zones, despite me being based in Manchester, England. When you’re trying to find a life coach, what’s most important is the person rather than finding someone nearby. Working online removes this barrier and means I can help you regardless of whether you live in the UK or the opposite side of the world!
Online coaching also makes it easy to fit coaching sessions around your other life commitments and means you can coached wherever is most convenient – at home, your office or while you’re away.
In order to use our time together most effectively, your coaching programme will be designed around your life and commitments. Everyone I work with has different outcomes they want to achieve, so I plan sessions accordingly across six or twelve sessions.
We can also plan longer term programmes with the level of support tailored to meet your requirements.
My coaching style is to be challenging and supportive. I want the best for you and you should want the same for yourself. Working together, I will help you get there.
Learn more About Me.
How do I get started?
The best way to get started is to arrange a free, no obligations half hour discovery call. We can explore where you are right now, discuss the outcomes you are looking to achieve and work out the best way forward. I can also answer any questions you may have about working with me as your coach.
Arrange your free coaching discovery call.
Looking for Daily Inspiration?