Life Coaching with Chris Cooper
I’m a life coach and career coach working online with clients worldwide to help them become happier and achieve their goals.
Would you like to make some changes to your life but you’re not sure where to get started?
Working with a life coach is the best way to achieve the lasting change you are looking for.
Read on to learn:
- What life coaching is.
- How life coaching can help you.
- My background and the work I do as a coach.
- Outcomes my clients have achieved from working with me.
- How to arrange a free 30 minute telephone consultation with me.
What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching is all about helping you reach your potential – becoming the best version of yourself. The person you always wanted to be, who feels happy, in control and doing the things you want to do across all areas of your life.
In the process of life coaching, you’ll understand yourself better and learn how to create the mindset to achieve goals in any area of your life. Whether you feel like you don’t know what you want from life doesn’t matter. That’s part of the process and we’ll uncover it.
As your coach, I will help you become more focused, self-aware and with the right goals to achieve the life you want.
Life Coaching is all of the following…
- Life coaching enables you to identify what you want from life and helps you create the goals and actions to achieve it.
- It covers all aspects of life, including your career, relationships, health and wellbeing, financial future and other life goals.
- Future focussed: we are always working forwards. A opposed to focussing on the past, as you may have experienced with other approaches
- Getting ‘unstuck’ – uncovering what’s been stopping you and moving past it.
- Making changes to your life faster than doing it alone.
- Accountability to keep you on track and maintain momentum.
- Someone completely on your side and without bias, as can be the case with well meaning friends and family members.
- A safe space to talk about whatever you want and explore it objectively.
Do I Need a Life Coach?
Nowadays many people have life coaches. It’s not just the rich and famous. Life Coaches work with people either on a continual basis or to support them through a particular life event or situation.
Most successful people have support to help them deepen their self understanding and achieve their goals.
How Can Life Coaching Help Me?
Here are some of the ways I can help you as your life coach:
- Identifying your life purpose – what you really want to do with your life and career and how to make it happen.
- Working out what to do next in your career and putting in place a strategy to achieve it. This may include setting up and growing your own business step-by-step.
- Work-life balance: restoring balance to your life, so it’s not dominated by work.
- Moving forward positively after (or preparing for) a major life event, such as a milestone birthday, redundancy, returning to work after a child.
- Overcoming lack of confidence, low self-esteem, limiting beliefs, social anxiety and other issues holding you back from the things you want to do.
- Beating imposter syndrome, procrastination, lack of motivation, burn out and other work-related stress.
- Rewiring repetitive behaviour patterns that negatively impact on your health and stop you moving forwards.
- Improving your wellbeing, such as becoming more active, eating better and incorporating healthy daily practices to enhance your physical, mental and emotional health.
- Resolving relationship problems and building closer bonds with friends and family.
- Becoming more resourceful and resilient with dating and finding a new relationship.
Chris Cooper: Life Coach
My approach to coaching is very practical, forward looking and action focused. We start by looking at where you are right now and what has led you to this point. Then using a variety of tools and exercises, I will help you work out the areas of life that are most important to you and what needs to be happening on order to feel happy and satisfied with your life.
From here, we move forward by addressing the areas where making some positive changes will have a big impact on your life, both now and in the future. You might already have an awareness of the changes you need to make. However, many of my clients don’t know this at the start. They just know something must change and so I help raise their awareness to become conscious of the areas to focus on.
Part of the work we do will be to explore your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. This is a vital part of investing in your future. I will help you explore new regular habits and practices to support you personal development, based on where you are now and what you want to achieve.
The Skills to Help You Succeed
My overall approach offers something different to many other life coaches. I draw together a unique skillset incorporating multiple coaching models and frameworks, NLP, positive psychology and neuroscience.
This means I can help with you beat limiting self beliefs, rewire unhealthy behaviour patterns and overcome other roadblocks that have impeded progress in both your personal and professional lives.
Eventually I worked out the life I wanted to create and developed my career around this. I’m happy and have a fantastic work-life balance where all areas are co-exist in harmony. Whatever your own career goals are, I can help you do the same.
Learn more About Chris
Reviews: What My Clients Say
Don’t just take my word for it. Check out some of the many reviews I have received from my life coaching clients. Most of these were first posted by my clients to my LinkedIn profile. The small circle at the bottom of each review links to each client’s LinkedIn profile, where available.
How It Works – Online Life Coaching
I provide coaching sessions online by telephone or video call from my base in Manchester. Working online means that I work with clients all around the world. So, whether you live in the UK or the USA, Asia or Australia, London or Los Angeles, I can help.
Online coaching enables you to work with the right coach for you, regardless of where you live. This means you can be coached when and wherever you feel most comfortable. For example, at home, your office or while you’re away. Whatever is best for you.
Following an initial consultation, I will design a coaching package based on the outcomes you want to achieve, starting from six sessions. In addition, more immersive packages providing greater access and levels of support are also available. I will help you decide what’s right for you.
Get Started – Book Your Free 30 Minute Telephone Consultation
The best way to get started is to book a free 30 minute coaching discovery telephone call. You can do this instantly, accessing my calendar for a convenient appointment, with no need to call or email in advance.
You can also get in touch with me me by calling me on 07968 851002. Please send me a text message if I am unable to answer and I will get to you. Likewise, you can email me at [email protected]
What are you waiting for? It’s time to change your career and your life now.