Coaching with Chris Cooper
Coaching is the most effective step you can take to move forward and achieve a goal you want to accomplish. Coaching isn’t just for celebrities, multi-millionaires or sports stars. All sorts of people engage a coach to help them understand themselves better and achieve personal and career goals.
By working with a coach, you will be able to break seemingly large and overwhelming goals down into smaller and manageable steps. After each session you will feel motivated to work on actions that will take you closer to achieving your goal. Coaching is also very effective for working on confidence issues, helping you to overcome beliefs about yourself that have held you back for too long.
The approach of Life Complete Coaching is to help you take a wide ranging, holistic view of where things are now and work with you to make changes that take into account all important aspects of your life or organisation. Making significant changes in one area will impact on other areas, so it is vital to take a complete view when working towards goals. Coaching will enable you to move forward confidently, knowing you have considered the important factors, with a strategy that you have come up with yourself.
Is Coaching right for me?
If you are looking to make significant, positive changes it is likely that coaching is right for you. Life Complete Coach Chris Cooper works with individuals and organisations to achieve many different types of goals. The most important factors are:
- It is something that you want to do or achieve.
- It is something you are responsible for.
- You are totally committed to working to make it happen.
If that’s the case, you can be coached on almost anything. Here’s an overview of the work Chris does with coaching clients:
- Support people to achieve things that will make their lives better, helping them get past things blockages when they feel stuck, and enable them to move forward faster than if they were working alone.
- Encourage people to take a ‘step back’ and consider what they want from life before they make big decisions.
- Work in a supportive and challenging way to help clients become more self aware, set realistic and achievable goals, and decide on carefully considered actions to help them get there.
- Use tools to help people understand themselves better, provide greater context to our work and help increase motivation to achieve their goals.
- Ask questions that will help people uncover the answers – even if you think you don’t know what to do, the chances are that you do. You’re just not aware of it yet. And if you genuinely don’t know the answer, deep down you know what you need to do to find it.
If you would like to have a chat with Chris about how coaching could help you achieve the outcome you are looking for, arrange a free telephone consultation.